Single Ply Roofs
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is one of the fastest-growing segments of the commercial roofing industry – and Restructure Roofing is a certified installer of a 45 mil to 80 mil TPOs. With warranties ranging from 10-20 years, TPO is a great affordable solution for new construction or re-roofing flat roofs.
- Easy to Install & Repair – TPO Roofing Systems install quickly and economically. UL & FM listed assemblies are available upon request. All the accessories you need to complete roof details around edges and penetrations are also stocked locally.
- Energy Efficient Roofs – White surfaces have been shown to reflect up to 78% of the sun’s rays to reduc:e air-conditioning costs. The superb reflectivity of white TPO even reduces the heat build-up under the membrane.
- The Best Lifecycle – TPO provides excellent resistance to fire,UV, airborne bacteria,and industrial pollutants such as air conditioning coolants. Contains no chlorine,a plus for the environment.
- Strength – Keeps moisture out,yet lightweight, making it ideal for new construction and retrofit installations without adding excessive weight to the roof deck. TPO can handle the desert sun,sand, Arctic freezes and torrential downpours.
- Flexibility – The membrane remains flexible in hot or cold temperatures so it will not split or crack.
- Repairable – TPO membrane remains repairable year after year,allowing for ease of future cutouts and tie-ins. Stands up to rooftop traffic,tools and equipment. Can be power washed to retain like new appearance.
- Environmentally Friendly – No plasticizer migration, no chlorine, and recyclable.